Friday, April 8, 2011

Stress Training On The Office

Sometimes there are days when I wake up and I already feel behind. It is a very unpleasant feeling. Rushed, anxious, a little nervous for no apparent reason, it is as if the stress of fairies visited me just before I woke up. I think all the years of stress I get from my meditation training will give me immunity to that feeling. It does not work. Over time, I collected practical techniques that can reduce stress for about a minute.

Some of these stress relief techniques, meditation inspired. Other ideas for stress management have been read and use things that work for other people. I noticed that after all the stress of training is a specific action that causes light stress levels for me for about a minute. Cried a loud noise followed by a few deep breaths will relieve anxiety every time. It is interesting to me that this method works as well as he does.

I'm always hesitant and generally uncomfortable when in a workshop I'm going to want to do a sort of chant, song, or anything else that relates to something like a song. She was confused, because I'm not shy in any way. Breakthrough in implementation of the hard power of a few songs or Ohm came a week after the Monroe Institute. Part of the process of development of resonance. development of resonance means that you are using the vibration of sound energy to increase the overall energy consumption.

This raised the energy efficiency you try to do something. For the purpose of the Monroe Institute, was to explore human consciousness. I noticed that the resonant tuning, or a lay person becomes "loud sounds after breathing" may be subject to stress. The process is simple and straightforward. There are two conditions. To be a place where you are alone or you do not mind being heard by someone else.

The second is that you're ready to really use some intensity at the end when you make a few little noise. Once you've found your place of education stress, make yourself comfortable. Close your eyes if you are not distracted by the outside world. Take a few deep breaths to center yourself. Now take a deep breath full. A complete exhale is when you let your body exhales full rather than riding on your breathing and conscious cut short.

Then, give a long deep breath. Not like you try to hold your breath. Take a deep breath that expands the stomach and increases your chest. It is time to make noise. The first time you perform this exercise for stress relief, experience of how his works for you. The main feature of your sound is that you give him attention, intention and action. When I leave something of noise, it causes my dog ​​looks at me nervously. Here are some examples of sounds for rent:

1. Ohmmmmmm
2. Ahhhhh-ooooooo-mmmmmmmmm
3. Eeeeeeee-iiiiiiiiiiiiiii-oooooooooooo-mmmmmmmmmmmm
4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
5. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As you can see, this is not difficult at all. You can also try having your mouth closed so it creates a vibratory effect in the back of your throat and into your jawbone. My personal favorite is to start with my mouth open with a loud, intense, and very weird sounding "ahhh". Then I turn it into an "oooohhhh". It ends with "mmmm", and my mouth close near the end. So the whole thing looks like "ahhhhhhhooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmmm".

Transform Your choice of decision in 3-10 inhale exhale cycles. So just breathe in and out quietly. Feel more relaxed? I always do. training on stress should not be rocket science. Not much in life other than rocket science, rocket science really. This spiritual exercise and healthy will help you reduce stress instantly.