Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here's a Quick Fix for 2006... or 2007 for That Matter

"The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be held hostage to the environment in which it was first found." - Mark Caine

Here's Quick Fix

When four successful people all tell me to watch the same DVD, I do. Rika and I zoomed up to Rogers Video and caught "The grit that we know, we watched the New Years Day. What a great start to 2006! (. Or a great start to the rest of one's life, for that matter) We all know that Napoleon Hill told us: "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - we all know about the power of positive thinking. However, watching this amazing, video journal is a powerful motivator and a reminder that we will determine what 2006 has for us.

This movie is certainly a "quick fix" and "view from the neck up" - it inspired me to take even more control over my thoughts, affirmations and focus. This shows that what is happening inside of us determines what is happening around us, with clear, scientific evidence. It reminds us that we can rewire our neural net, change the stories we tell ourselves about what the outside world is beginning to manifest and co-create a reality we so dearly desire. Control your mind and you will control your life.

I recently asked my mother what her motto for life. After she told me, she asked me what was mine. I replied with one word: "Responsibility". We create our own destiny, and we are responsible for our future. We are not responsible for the choices of others, and we are not victims. We are in control, whether we want to believe it or not. Our thoughts, beliefs and expectations of a repeat of our current circumstances, and we draw on, or resume our lives and allow us to all of our dreams. I urge you to watch this DVD and use that power that we are all for good. We are already thinking - let's switch from negative to positive. Instead of creating a mental image of the circumstances we do not want, let's visualize what you want to do.

of different people who have, on various occasions, we recommend the DVD, are all members of the DollarMakers Joint Venture Forum. When we interfere with the right people, they will lead us along the right path, encourage us to dream big and encourage us to achieve great goals. Tony Robbins said: "Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself: 'This is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own strength, their ability to get myself to do whatever it takes." "It was never not too late to start over. It's never too late to change your life. Let's make 2006 the best year of our lives so far.