Friday, October 28, 2011

Life and happiness of the moment - Mindfulness Meditation

Mindfulness practice helps to live at the moment studying meditation is a practice. It is a Buddhist technique, especially now, to experience life in order to train the mind is in Eastern meditation practices. Basis than they are visible from outside the practice of mindfulness, and we call life experience of the earth, a cape or veil our true nature to tend to our philosophical beliefs. Mindfulness practice results in the region away from the illusion of life to focus the mind, our true nature, as an attempt on our hidden selves. Idea of ​​living in the moment to discover our authentic selves, we feel that it is happy.

practice of mindfulness is a simple example, sitting here, type this article, as the input to the act, except to practice everything was able to empty my mind is. This is me at the moment the land and the future (for example, when you publish my article, consider, or recommend that everyone read it, etc.) to worry about the migration will help train my mind. Then, when I go to another job, is keen on fully completed until. This practice leads to spiritual freedom me to control my thoughts and feelings will help.

As you can see, mindfulness practice to control the negative thought patterns can be very effective for securing. For example, a great deal of human misery caused by the past mistakes and problems created by the depression, or are worried about the future. Mindfulness exercises to train the mistakes of the past hurts and pains, and so now they are truly better able to control the operation of the spirit of the future, may be acceptable. And a lot of people for the suffering of depression and anxiety, neurosis or other forms of meditation and mindfulness practice to reduce or prove to be very effective in the treatment of any mental illness will help people happy again.

The benefits of mindfulness practice are obvious. This exercise is that it integrates a monk (a monk was developed by monks since the process of these technologies, some of the words) is that the life is not always easy. Also, see mindfulness of Buddhist philosophy, and a means to an end may be. And Christ ineuroseo that mindfulness and the Spirit of God in the life of my life, and how to work with others to increase awareness about how to achieve believe. Mindfulness in its own end may not work for me.

However, the advantage away from these issues because there are problems, mindfulness should not inhibit people from the predominate. And the problem can be overcome. I am a practical point of view, both in practice and philosophy in a way that works for me may see it. I am here in my life, how to integrate mindfulness is a structure diagram.

I'll give you what I did for the first time, or try to work hard every state in the moment but who interact with.

I have 65 minutes to teach my classes, when they can give for those days that I get the best. If you want your child to the game, I all the time I provide them. I try to limit distractions, and then there need to be exactly what I think. Because it is not easy I can see I have tried. But it's one, and I halmyeon I'm much more productive and less at the end of the day you can guess the old.

Second, when I meditate, I really, especially if you have a busy day in advance to my thoughts, to try to calm down. So meditating mind focuses on is still my goal is to make sure.

Still, my heart is always me, I do not have to worry about uncontrollable things learn how to help. It also needed to meet the day to cope with work and will help me very effective. And it's my thoughts, feelings, and had much more to learn to control impulses.

If I made a mistake moving to third, and now see it as a learning experience.

To learn more about my mistake, I do not beat. I'm happy about it, but I'm sure they're heading in life, teaching, and spiritual progress, I of them do not try to find more information. I quickly denied it as a positive help to set up, again to protect me from the same mistakes, I'm depressed again, living in the past does not regret what happened. I do not expect perfection, but to recognize that there is hope. I work toward the goal. I put those things, I try as much as possible.

This article was previously thought that you practice so you can start enjoying the benefits of mindfulness meditation in the way of your life has helped us to hope and work. At this moment the most effective exercises to learn how to live.